http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/comp_list.php?letter=aOriginally Posted by probono
Though they run slow because of the enumlation.
I think I read its about 25mhz on a 1.7 ghz computer
http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/comp_list.php?letter=aOriginally Posted by probono
Though they run slow because of the enumlation.
I think I read its about 25mhz on a 1.7 ghz computer

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$59.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00