-
First; I wanna thanks to everybody who replied to this thread..
What did I do?;now I am gonna tell you?I think when the Knoppix installation over it has aproximately 2 GB in a HDD.I need this OS under 1 GB so tried to remove all packages that you told me. But removing all of them was not enough, so I oppened the www.inittab.com (as metovoid told me ) ;there is a MiniKnoppix and they also declared that which packages they removed.So I started to remove these packages one by one by hand:)) At last,finaly i reduce the installation from 2 gb to 1GB and (plus)150 MB but thats all:))Really....
:)) I need a value under 1 GB ....So decided to install this miniknoppix from beginning.=====>
Then I sucsessfuly install it.This miniknoppix uses Knoppix 3.3 but when with booting kernel 2.78 ??? my maouse doesn't work.I dont why!! but if I use kernel 2.6-2 that is not problem.....This is not end I have to install Mozilla on this machine(only the web browser) when I say apt-get install mozilla there is a error like this
(I don't remember exactly)
has no avaible version,but this package has already in the database but you dont have a candite to install this packages ) but somthing like that?
if I'll have chance i am gonne send the whole text....Do you have any idea?
Thanks for your consideration....
Similar Threads
-
By ary in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-06-2005, 05:39 AM
-
By altella2005 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-14-2005, 07:35 PM
-
By fsiviero in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 08:17 PM
-
By massai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By hnt in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 09:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95