Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Modem Drivers

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1

    Modem Drivers

    I've got a winmodem and I found a linux driver for it. However, when I try to extract the rpm, it gives me a bunch of crap. Is it possible to install modem drivers with Knoppix? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    3

    A newbie's reply...

    I believe you have to use a Debian package and the dpkg under Knoppix instead of the red hat package. Here is a link I found: http://www.danielrees.me.uk/ltmodem.html#install

    I hope it helps,
    Scott

    PS I am having winmodem problems myself so if you figure out how to make it work I would appreciate hearing from you.

Similar Threads

  1. Installing modem drivers
    By Bilpo in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2004, 07:49 PM
  2. ADSL Modem drivers - Noobie
    By whablow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2004, 12:22 PM
  3. Re: Conexant SoftK56 PCI Modem Drivers
    By Redux in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 07:53 AM
  4. installing modem drivers?
    By kamikaze2112 in forum General Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-05-2004, 02:23 AM
  5. help with installing modem drivers (commands)
    By insomica in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 07:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11 picture

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11

$62.50



Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1 picture

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1

$399.00



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK picture

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK

$799.00



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



*LOT OF 4* 32GB SK Hynix HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM PC4-17000 2Rx4 picture

*LOT OF 4* 32GB SK Hynix HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM PC4-17000 2Rx4

$674.99



TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 Desktop RAM Kit picture

TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 Desktop RAM Kit

$199.99



Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick picture

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick

$378.00



Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive picture

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive

$35.00