-
A newbie's reply...
I believe you have to use a Debian package and the dpkg under Knoppix instead of the red hat package. Here is a link I found: http://www.danielrees.me.uk/ltmodem.html#install
I hope it helps,
Scott
PS I am having winmodem problems myself so if you figure out how to make it work I would appreciate hearing from you.
Similar Threads
-
By Bilpo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By whablow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 12:22 PM
-
By Redux in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 07:53 AM
-
By kamikaze2112 in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 02:23 AM
-
By insomica in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks 25GBASE-LR SMF 25Gbps 10km 1310nm LC SFP 740-071562 Lot 10
$1200.00

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99