-
A newbie's reply...
I believe you have to use a Debian package and the dpkg under Knoppix instead of the red hat package. Here is a link I found: http://www.danielrees.me.uk/ltmodem.html#install
I hope it helps,
Scott
PS I am having winmodem problems myself so if you figure out how to make it work I would appreciate hearing from you.
Similar Threads
-
By Bilpo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By whablow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 12:22 PM
-
By Redux in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 07:53 AM
-
By kamikaze2112 in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 02:23 AM
-
By insomica in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Great Condition Vintage Tandy Portable Disk Drive 26-3808 3.5 in Floppy Drive
$179.95

Vintage Apple Mouse IIc A2M4015 Original Box Manual Foam Tested Working NOS
$114.99

4 Rare Vintage S-100 Video Boards
$595.00

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99