Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 98

Thread: Knoppix 3.7 is out ... sort of

  1. #61

    Knoppix v3.7 Professional Edition download link here

    ---==[KnoppixMaster]==---

    Here you can download the new Knoppix v3.7 PC-WELT Professional Edition.

    Please share this link with other users

    !!! You have to use a download-manager !!!

    www.knoppix-iso.de.vu

  2. #62
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14

    Tracker Up. Setting Up Torrent.

    Hey everyone. I have a dedicated Tracker (I Promise this thing will be here for over a year.) I'm gonna try downloading the iso and hosting it...May take some time. If you have the ISO please announce it at http://www.ericville.com/ztorrentz/tracker/announce.php No Login Required. Just announce and post the link here. If not...I should have it up within 24 hours. -Eric

  3. #63
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14

    Official Knoppix 3.7 Professional Edition Torrent.

    Get The Torrent! Hot and Fresh from the Oven! Right now I'm seeding it. If you can please get on the torrent and help seed after you download. I also included MD5. www.ztorrentz.com/tracker/KNOPPIX_V3.7.torrent -Eric

  4. #64
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1

    Were to get the software.

    Every thing you need to know is right here.

    http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-old-en.html#order

    Put your money where you mouth is.

    My opinions and views are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of Knoppix (a damn fine product)!

    -Steve

  5. #65
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    818

    Re: Were to get the software.

    Quote Originally Posted by agent007
    Every thing you need to know is right here.

    http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-old-en.html#order

    Put your money where you mouth is.
    I do not think the vendors listed on that page have 3.7. If they did then "Exclusive KNOPPIX Version 3.7 in PC-Welt magazine" woudn't be accurate.

  6. #66
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    50

    KKnoppix 3.7

    Hi. Is 3.7 only available from Bit -Torrent at the moment?
    I have been to the mirrors and can only find 3.6.

  7. #67
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    237

    ver 3.7 installer info

    Hello....I successfully downloaded the Knoppix pc-welt version and ran it. It seems to be very good. I am debating whether or not to do an install. What hard drive installer should be used? I realize this version is still new and there may not be an installer yet. Will knx2hd work? bob :P

  8. #68
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    164

    Re: ver 3.7 installer info

    Quote Originally Posted by bob58
    Hello....I successfully downloaded the Knoppix pc-welt version and ran it. It seems to be very good. I am debating whether or not to do an install. What hard drive installer should be used? I realize this version is still new and there may not be an installer yet. Will knx2hd work? bob :P
    Well I used the knoppix-installer version which autograbs the newest version (recommended beginner type install) and it seemed to work just fine. Can't get the command here but type "sudo knoppix-installer" and hit tab a couple of times and you'll find it! And of course I don't have the machine here to check the exact version it grabbed in case it matters!

  9. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1

    Http Download Link for Knoppix 3.7 (PC-Welt)

    You can http-download the Knoppix 3.7 image (as well as an MD5 Checksum) at:

    http://www2.hs-harz.de/~u17462/knoppix/knoppix.html

    Cheers

    Thomas

  10. #70
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    14
    You an get it there or for faster speed use the Torrent www.ztorrentz.com/tracker/KNOPPIX_V3.7.torrent

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. USB booting, sort of
    By thestevo in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 08:41 PM
  2. Now what have I done? Lost KDE panel (sort of)
    By rusty in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:45 AM
  3. HD Remaster sort
    By mikeUK in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 01:52 AM
  4. Please help! Why cant anybody answer this sort of question?
    By radiokid in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 02:05 PM
  5. Knoppix.sort
    By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2003, 12:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver picture

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver

$1500.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New picture

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New

$50.00



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch

$39.99



Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED Lot of 10 picture

Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED Lot of 10

$22000.00



Cisco WS-X4748-UPOE+E Catalyst 4500E 48 Port UPoE 10/100/1000 Switch - fast Ship picture

Cisco WS-X4748-UPOE+E Catalyst 4500E 48 Port UPoE 10/100/1000 Switch - fast Ship

$39.98



CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B,  SKU 16188 picture

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188

$24.94



Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New

$399.99



2 PACK Cisco AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 Aironet 2802 Series Dual Band Access Point picture

2 PACK Cisco AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 Aironet 2802 Series Dual Band Access Point

$19.85