-
welt 3.7
Downloaded 3.7...(32 hours at 56kb) md5 checksum correct !!!!
... Booted on my $100 Frys Lindows machine. Startup a lot different than 3.4
Does not recognize the modem or the video chipset
Does recognize my DLINK DWL122 USB wireless and it does work
NDISWRAPPER is installed.... hope to get my DWL510 working
Did a hd install using #3 (Debian option)
Both hd and diskette boot work
As a Linux novice I'm having fun .. got a lot of reading to do
FWIW. I have 2 cd's I will make available... made them from the ISO
Cheers Ted in Atlanta
-
Junior Member
registered user
Hey everyone...Seems nobody is helping on the Torrent. You can get faster speed from the HTTP. Just go to http://www2.hs-harz.de/~u17462/knoppix/knoppix.html for the file now. Sorry. -Eric
-

Originally Posted by
eman45008
I downloaded and burnt the image using Nero express and the resulting cd seems junk.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Must be your Burner...Works for Me and Everyone Else Would Agree.
-

Originally Posted by
johnson25
I downloaded and burnt the image using Nero express and the resulting cd seems junk.
Nero has caused me nothing but grief burning CD's. I use Nero for authoring CD's, but I recommend using dvddecryptor http://www.dvddecrypter.com/ for burning them.
Bill
-
i cant wait for 3.7 to come out...
does it come with 2.6.9 kernel??
waaaaaaaaa...cant sleep..
cant sleep till it comes out...
-
Junior Member
registered user
I doubt it would include 2.6.9, because 2.6.9 hasn't been released yet. Wait long enough, then yes. But I wouldn't look for 2.6.9 any time soon.
Given the numbering scheme now my guess is the next Knoppix version will be 3.8...
-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix 3.7. download (Spanish version)
You can download Knoppix 3.7. Spanish remaster from 9 mirrors at this web site:
www.victoralonso.com/knoppix/
-
knoppix 3.7 ISO download
you can download the PC_Welt knoppix 3.7 ISO from
http://www.knoppix-iso.de.vu/
-
Junior Member
registered user
You can also download Knoppix 3.7 PC Welt Edition from: ftp://ftp.rdsor.ro/pub/Linux/Distrib....7_PC-Welt.iso
Similar Threads
-
By thestevo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 08:41 PM
-
By rusty in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 22
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By mikeUK in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 01:52 AM
-
By radiokid in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 02:05 PM
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 12:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 SSD Excellent Health wiped
$54.99