Hey everyone...Seems nobody is helping on the Torrent. You can get faster speed from the HTTP. Just go to http://www2.hs-harz.de/~u17462/knoppix/knoppix.html for the file now. Sorry. -Eric
Downloaded 3.7...(32 hours at 56kb) md5 checksum correct !!!!
... Booted on my $100 Frys Lindows machine. Startup a lot different than 3.4
Does not recognize the modem or the video chipset
Does recognize my DLINK DWL122 USB wireless and it does work
NDISWRAPPER is installed.... hope to get my DWL510 working
Did a hd install using #3 (Debian option)
Both hd and diskette boot work
As a Linux novice I'm having fun .. got a lot of reading to do
FWIW. I have 2 cd's I will make available... made them from the ISO
Cheers Ted in Atlanta
Hey everyone...Seems nobody is helping on the Torrent. You can get faster speed from the HTTP. Just go to http://www2.hs-harz.de/~u17462/knoppix/knoppix.html for the file now. Sorry. -Eric
I downloaded and burnt the image using Nero express and the resulting cd seems junk.Originally Posted by eman45008
Must be your Burner...Works for Me and Everyone Else Would Agree.
Nero has caused me nothing but grief burning CD's. I use Nero for authoring CD's, but I recommend using dvddecryptor http://www.dvddecrypter.com/ for burning them.Originally Posted by johnson25
Bill
i cant wait for 3.7 to come out...
does it come with 2.6.9 kernel??
waaaaaaaaa...cant sleep..
cant sleep till it comes out...
I doubt it would include 2.6.9, because 2.6.9 hasn't been released yet. Wait long enough, then yes. But I wouldn't look for 2.6.9 any time soon.
Given the numbering scheme now my guess is the next Knoppix version will be 3.8...
You can download Knoppix 3.7. Spanish remaster from 9 mirrors at this web site:
www.victoralonso.com/knoppix/
you can download the PC_Welt knoppix 3.7 ISO from
http://www.knoppix-iso.de.vu/
You can also download Knoppix 3.7 PC Welt Edition from: ftp://ftp.rdsor.ro/pub/Linux/Distrib....7_PC-Welt.iso![]()

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.60
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1785.15
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$17.99
Apple Macbook Pro 16" i9-9980hk 32GB 1TB - Good
$509.99
HP Zbook Fury 16 G9 12th Gen i9 64GB RAM 1TB SSD Nvidia RTX A5500 4K Touch W11
$1499.00