-
Hi!
I just downloaded knoppix 3.7 iso, tried the installation from HDD(poorman's),I typed:
-------------------------------------------
loadlin.exe linux26 root=/dev/hda1 initrd=minirt26.gz lang=en fromhd=/dev/hda1
------------------------------------------
it started quickly ,but stalled at Kernel panic...it just got hang up there...........
Does that imply the inside "minirt26.gz" is in bugs??????
later I typed:
-------------------------------------------
loadlin.exe linux24 root=/dev/hda1 initrd=minirt24.gz lang=en fromhd=/dev/hda1
------------------------------------------
it run smoothly into KDE , but that's in kernel 2.4.27.
In fact I'd like to try knoppix3.7 running in Kernel2.6.7......
How shoul I enter kernel 2.6.7? by which cheatcodes?
Do hope you help indeed!
a bien tot!
tom
Similar Threads
-
By thestevo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 08:41 PM
-
By rusty in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 22
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By mikeUK in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 01:52 AM
-
By radiokid in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 02:05 PM
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 12:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Lot of DDR4 Sodimm Laptop Ram (8-8GB sticks) (1-4GB Stick)
$250.00

F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory
$159.00

G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95

LOT of 5 x DDR5 Sodimm Laptop RAM Pc5-5600B
$375.00

Crucial 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop 288 -Pin RAM Kit -OPEN BOX
$114.99

16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

SK HYNIX 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Laptop RAM MEMORY
$79.99