-
Hi!
I just downloaded knoppix 3.7 iso, tried the installation from HDD(poorman's),I typed:
-------------------------------------------
loadlin.exe linux26 root=/dev/hda1 initrd=minirt26.gz lang=en fromhd=/dev/hda1
------------------------------------------
it started quickly ,but stalled at Kernel panic...it just got hang up there...........
Does that imply the inside "minirt26.gz" is in bugs??????
later I typed:
-------------------------------------------
loadlin.exe linux24 root=/dev/hda1 initrd=minirt24.gz lang=en fromhd=/dev/hda1
------------------------------------------
it run smoothly into KDE , but that's in kernel 2.4.27.
In fact I'd like to try knoppix3.7 running in Kernel2.6.7......
How shoul I enter kernel 2.6.7? by which cheatcodes?
Do hope you help indeed!
a bien tot!
tom
Similar Threads
-
By thestevo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 08:41 PM
-
By rusty in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 22
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By mikeUK in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 01:52 AM
-
By radiokid in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 02:05 PM
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 12:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Vintage Sony CD-ROM Drive CDU5211 IDE Optical Used
$19.99

Vintage Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold CT4390 ISA Sound Card - UNTESTED
$225.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Lot of 4 Intel C8102A-4 Vintage Ceramic Gray Trace Chip - SOLDER PULLS (BO)
$200.00

Vintage 1977 Cromemco 16KPR (16 KPR) S-100 Computer Board
$199.99

VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00

Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99