-
burn cds?
Hi..
My Hard Disk is broken and I use Knoppix to rescue some of my files. But I can't operate on the drive. I can see all my files and I'm able to open them.
What should I do?! Or is there a possebility to burn files with Knoppix.
thx
-
Senior Member
registered user
There is, provided that you're running Knoppix off of a different CD from your burner. If not, and you have no hd available, well, maybe someone else has an idea. Maybe borrow an external HD or burner? Are the files small enough to fit an a USB thumbdrive?
jd
-
Senior Member
registered user
k3b is the KDE CD burning program; its is (used to be?) located under the "multimedia" menu.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: burn cds?

Originally Posted by
keeris
Hi..
My Hard Disk is broken and I use Knoppix to rescue some of my files. But I can't operate on the drive. I can see all my files and I'm able to open them.
What should I do?! Or is there a possebility to burn files with Knoppix.
thx
Use ssh or ftp to move the files to another box?
Similar Threads
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By Exthero in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By Wishmaster in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:36 AM
-
By medwards67 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:50 PM
-
By frankino in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HPe Proliant Microserver Gen10 AMD Opteron 16GB RAM, 3x Intel SSD, Working
$600.00

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$239.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00