-
burn cds?
Hi..
My Hard Disk is broken and I use Knoppix to rescue some of my files. But I can't operate on the drive. I can see all my files and I'm able to open them.
What should I do?! Or is there a possebility to burn files with Knoppix.
thx
-
Senior Member
registered user
There is, provided that you're running Knoppix off of a different CD from your burner. If not, and you have no hd available, well, maybe someone else has an idea. Maybe borrow an external HD or burner? Are the files small enough to fit an a USB thumbdrive?
jd
-
Senior Member
registered user
k3b is the KDE CD burning program; its is (used to be?) located under the "multimedia" menu.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: burn cds?

Originally Posted by
keeris
Hi..
My Hard Disk is broken and I use Knoppix to rescue some of my files. But I can't operate on the drive. I can see all my files and I'm able to open them.
What should I do?! Or is there a possebility to burn files with Knoppix.
thx
Use ssh or ftp to move the files to another box?
Similar Threads
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By Exthero in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By Wishmaster in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:36 AM
-
By medwards67 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:50 PM
-
By frankino in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$76.98

NEW Lantronix UDS1100-POE - One Port RS232/RS422/RS485 to IP Ethernet 950-00169
$89.00

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50