I'm going to start use M$ products as little as possible in 2004.
I'm also going to learn all I can about Linux.
How about you?
What are your new years resolutions.
Happy New Years![]()
I'm going to start use M$ products as little as possible in 2004.
I'm also going to learn all I can about Linux.
How about you?
What are your new years resolutions.
Happy New Years![]()
The same as for the last ten years:
"I resolve not to make any new year's resolutions."
![]()
I'm going to stop complaining about my aching left shoulder due to not being able to turn around in bed with a labrador sleeping on my feet.
As for the rest,... if you don't mind spydie, I'll just borrow yours.
A good resolution would be to move linux from /dev/hdc to /dev/hda![]()
Mine is to learn what the heck that means!Originally Posted by stonent

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
New PNY Pro Elite V3 1TB USB-A Flash Drive
$79.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
10 Pack 64GB USB Flash Drives Retractable Thumb Drive Bulk USB 2.0 Data Storage
$133.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99