-
Junior Member
registered user
dual-boot knoppix rhe3 (no windoze!)
I have successfully put knoppix 3.6 on my box, now I want to set up an rhe3 rebuild (centos-3) on the 15gig I left for that purpose. Running the installer is easier enough, but I'm at a loss for booting. Knoppix defaults to lilo; rhe to grub. Have any of y'all out there already done this?
Here's my thinking...switch from lilo to grub on the knoppix, then I can follow this tutorial: http://www.pcquest.com/content/searc...sp?artid=58131
All pointers appreciated!
Similar Threads
-
By simmons71 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:21 PM
-
By doesnotcompute in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By Kepaletswet in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 01:03 PM
-
By plzdontspamme in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 05:26 AM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Seagate Exos ST20000NM003C 20TB CMR 7200RPM SATA6Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive
$509.99

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99