I suppose you could download the script in windows then run it on knoppix.
http://klik.berlios.de/client/install
then I guess run it like this.
install -O -|sh
is there any way to install klik without being connected to the internet as i need klik to install the program that connects me to the internet here at school.
thanks
Jonathan
I suppose you could download the script in windows then run it on knoppix.
http://klik.berlios.de/client/install
then I guess run it like this.
install -O -|sh
i dont have access to the internet!
i can download the install.txt and run it using
but there is this line in the install fileCode:install -o -|sh
i can download the .klik file but what code do i use to replace the above line so it looks in a local folder insted of on the internet.Code:wget http://klik.berlios.de/client/.klik && chmod 700 .klik
-jonathan
I suppose youc ould just remove the wget part and just point to a local folderOriginally Posted by 00zero
Code:/home/knoppix/.klik %% chmod 700 .klik
i think im just goind to install DSL to a usb drive

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99