-
Cannot boot from CD-ROM
Hi,
I m a new user of knoppix and I am unable to boot fron CD.Even I changed booting options in BIOS still i am unable to boot it.I also downloaded ISOBUSTER to see the content of iso image file that i have downloaded.But i found no suitable answer that can solve my problem.
I also tried to make bootable floopy so that i can boot from it but the size of boot image was somewhat near to 1.47MB and was large enough.
It will be very helpful to me if u have any solution of it or can send a better idea to solve out the problem.
waiting for reply with solution
THANKS
Ashish Vijayvergi
-
Did you burn the .iso image correctly? You cant just copy the iso image to a blank cd. You have to select the "burn cd image" option in your cd burning software which puts a bunch of files and folders on the cd that allow it to autoboot.
Moustache
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd
$63.99

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Keyboard M0115
$120.00

Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99