Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: SB Audigy cards & ATI Radeon ALL-IN-WONDER 7500 Cards

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1

    SB Audigy cards & ATI Radeon ALL-IN-WONDER 7500 Cards

    Went I run the last version it did not work with my creative SB Audigy card I had no sound at all. I would like to download this version but from what I hear and read this version dose not work with the Audigy cards too. Also do not work with ATI Radeon ALL-IN-WONDER 7500 Cards. unless I'm getting the wrong information. The only way I will download it is that it works on my system. and I don't have to hunt all over the net for drivers or have to do major hacking to my system to get it to work

  2. #2
    With XFree86 4.3 your radeon 7500 all in wounder should work. I am running a radeon mobility 7500c on this laptop and I have full hardware acceleration. Glxgears runs at 1030 - 1090 fps.
    As for your sound card I really can't say.

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    86
    I tried booting knoppix 2003-03-28 with a ATI all-in-wonder 7500 VE card that I was trying out and it did not work, it would go to about the part where it loads X and the monitor would go to standby and the PC would seem to lock up. Next I tried a disk containing the KDE release of Morphix and that did work, I haven't spent enough time with it to figure out why... anyway, maybe these tidbits might be useful to you.

    regards

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27
    I have an audigy that isn't working in Knoppix (latest) either, however it detects what it is, just fails to load/find the driver for it.

    I heard somewhere that the audigy drivers just aren't on the CD, that's all.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1
    i have newby on linux world...but i like it...i have problems with sb audigy too and can't find information what i must do with this card...sound is not availible. knoppix find my card but told me that support to this card is not availible...can anybody comments?
    With best
    Swordfish

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    NW Arkansas, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1
    I have an SB Audigy Sound Card as well, and I can't get it to work. I have tried several things. I tried loading the kernel molule that has emu10k1 in it, but that didn't work. I kept getting messages about a read-only file system. I guess it was talking about the CD. However, it let me use chmod to make it rwx, but it still gave me the read-only error message.

Similar Threads

  1. Radeon 7500 All In Wonder tv in/out problems
    By gotsanity in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 10:43 PM
  2. Problems with XFree86 with ATI Radeon 7500
    By antskip in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 11:08 PM
  3. can a radeon 7500 work with quake?
    By listman in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 11:48 PM
  4. ATI Radeon 7500 Mobility
    By Mrmagic97_99 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 11:59 AM
  5. SB Audigy Cards - Need help with emu10k1
    By Wylkroe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2003, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P  M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory picture

Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory

$599.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ 12.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ 12.4" 128GB Gray WiFi Tablet w/ S Pen SM-X610NZACXAR

$399.00



New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW picture

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW

$120.00



RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2 picture

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2

$81.99



RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro picture

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro

$81.99



Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung  picture

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung

$89.99



RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4 picture

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4

$93.99



Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem picture

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem

$98.99



Samsung 24

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping

$50.00