-
"No supported Network Card Found"
HI everybody;
Shortly,
I installed a miniknoppix from www.inittab.com (it is based on knoppix 3.3) ...From live-cd booting i can access the internet through my network than I had installed it to the HDD after I have losted my internet connection.And Knoppix told me that I have "no supported netwok card found" warning.I am wondering why?I mean why it didin't see my network card after installation? or same question but another way how could Knoppix see the network card when it is booted from cd?
And ofcourse how can I solve this problem?
Thanks for your Consideration
Eray BALAT
best regards
Similar Threads
-
By oman in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 06:44 PM
-
By Angryguy in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 01:48 AM
-
By akira28 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 11:52 PM
-
By iss in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 02:18 AM
-
By wred13 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 06:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95