Hi,
I'm new to Knoppix and Linux at all.
Where can I find the manual for gprsconnect? I can't create a internet connection for a Siemens m50 usb.
Thanks in advance.
ck
Hi,
I'm new to Knoppix and Linux at all.
Where can I find the manual for gprsconnect? I can't create a internet connection for a Siemens m50 usb.
Thanks in advance.
ck

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
DCTV Digital Creations Composite Television Commodore Amiga Converter Software.
$185.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95