HI everybody;
Shortly,
I installed a miniknoppix from www.inittab.com (it is based on knoppix 3.3) ...From live-cd booting i can access the internet through my network than I had installed it to the HDD after I have losted my internet connection.And Knoppix told me that I have "no supported netwok card found" warning.I am wondering why?I mean why it didin't see my network card after installation? or same question but another way how could Knoppix see the network card when it is booted from cd?
And ofcourse how can I solve this problem?
Thanks for your Consideration
Eray BALAT
best regards

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00