-
zisofs instead of cloop on a remaster
I remastered a knoppix cd to act as a windows rescue cd for our group of about 200 tech specialists. The cd is individualized by each tech. They visit a website, enter in their info (username, password, etc) and submit for an ISO image. The server then takes that info and incorporates it into the image including an expiration date. I have been able to do this fairly quickly via ZISOFS on a debian live-cd based off of Timos RescueCD. Recently the co. changed hardware platforms and now I must rebuild a new rescue cd incorporating the new hardware. I found Knoppix to handle this very easily and I have been able to setup a beta of this but I see that using CLOOP takes entirely too long.
Is there a writeup somewhere on how to setup a Knoppix remaster using zisofs? Using cloop for each and every tech will take too long for 3 servers to do.
thanx!
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:35 PM
-
By Todd in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 04:36 PM
-
By psirac in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
-
By tnt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 08:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00