-
Senior Member
registered user
Knoppix on DVD
Yes, I've been giving this some thought myself. I have Knoppix 3.7 installed on my HDD right now, so I'm interested in burning the whole thing to a DVD, and if I could make it a bootable live CD that would be even better.
Ideally then, I'd have a bootable DVD with MY current setup. Of course it would also be my backup of my OS.
It should not be that hard.
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By Sago7 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:55 PM
-
By Levi37 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 01:16 PM
-
By hoshy in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By brainlessdumb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-09-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By probono in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 05:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99