-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I understand a bit about DVD burning, but am also not an expert. As far as compressed or uncompressed, I don't think the DVD really knows or cares. A data file is a data file. It's just the application(s) that you run that deal with the files (such as the clopp file) as compressed data and know to extract what they need from it. I know nothing at all of growisofs, whatever that is, and while I read the remastering forum I have yet to remaster anything (even a CD) so I don't want to pretend to be the expert here. But the file size of the clopp file is a DVD file restriction, and I would think that cmg files would be a good way around it (another might actually be to create a second compressed clopp file, but cmg files strike me as a better way to approach it). Perhaps Probono can give us his thoughts on all of this.
Similar Threads
-
By Sago7 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:55 PM
-
By Levi37 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 01:16 PM
-
By hoshy in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By brainlessdumb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-09-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By probono in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 05:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

ASRock b560 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i5-11600K CPU Combo Gaming + 32 GB DDR4
$300.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99