OK now got this sorted as well. As I input my WEP key in ascii (and perhaps because it's only 40 bit), I needed to typeand not justCode:s:xxxxxin the configurator as I was doing...Code:xxxxx
Hope this may help someone.[/code]
OK now got this sorted as well. As I input my WEP key in ascii (and perhaps because it's only 40 bit), I needed to typeand not justCode:s:xxxxxin the configurator as I was doing...Code:xxxxx
Hope this may help someone.[/code]

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Lot of 50 Mixed Brands RAM Memory 4GB SODIMM DDR4
$691.59
LOT of 10 SK hynix DDR4 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB2-11 RDIMM ECC Registered (320GB)
$2100.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00
HYNIX HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB PC4-2666V 2RX4 RDIMM MEMORY HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$189.99