-
Newbie, can't play DVD's
I recently switched from windows to linux. Once I figured out how to use apt-get everything went pretty easy, but it's been three weeks now and I can't get dvd's to play. I"m using cluster knoppix and I've tried some other versions but nothing seems to work. I've also tried to use the following programs, xine, ogle, kogle, kaffeine, etc. I keep getting and error in the console about not supporting encrypted DVD's. I will greatly appreciate any help I get, but please keep in mind that I know very little about linux so far.
Similar Threads
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2005, 06:06 AM
-
By turbine in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 20
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 03:59 PM
-
By JockVSJock in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 03:20 PM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:09 AM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2002, 01:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67