-
ultra newbie question!!!! how do I move the windows?
i just downloaded and burnt the knoppix cd and booted it up. the most frustraiting thing I found is that I cant find a way to move the windows!!! sometimes they appear in a spot that makes it difficult to read the entire screen or click buttons. I have tried the instinctive "hold the left button and move the window" but that dosent work and i cant seem to find an option in the tool bar. I thought I had some computer skills...but now I feel like a total twit!!!! please some one give me the answer to this question so I can get on with feeling compleatly stupid
Similar Threads
-
By paoloskater in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 03:41 PM
-
By Fred666 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 03:43 AM
-
By squee in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:27 AM
-
By Steven Wallace in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 02:18 AM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01