-
Junior Member
registered user
Sound opening thing...
Thanks for that awesome tip on how to make sound work in Knoppix. I'm listening to Tchaikovsky on XMMS as I write this and it’s never sounded so goood! Thanx again! I also installed Kaffeine and Jenna Jameson has never looked so goood (just kidding - maybe). It’s hard to believe that all this is essentially a labour of love. The only thing that I'm still not too happy with is OpenOffice. I’m looking forward to OOo 2.0.
Similar Threads
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 03:25 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 01:21 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By m_yates in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 12:52 AM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco C9130AXI-B Dual Band Wireless Access Point 9130AXI Internal Antenna B
$65.00

Cisco WS-C3850-12X48U-S 48-Port UPoE Switch 1100W PSU
$149.99

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Cisco WS-C3560CX-12TC-S 12 Port- IP Data IP Base Ethernet Network Switch 12 GE
$89.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$599.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00