Hello:
At last I was able to boot into my 2.6.8-1-686 kernel, but I want to know if it is possible to enable framebuffer in this new kernel I have downloaded and installed.
Is it possible?
Thanks
Hello:
At last I was able to boot into my 2.6.8-1-686 kernel, but I want to know if it is possible to enable framebuffer in this new kernel I have downloaded and installed.
Is it possible?
Thanks

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11
$52.47
Vintage Apple Macintosh Keyboard M0110A Untested No Cable Yellowed
$69.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh 512K M0001W Vintage Mac Untested Turns On For Parts
$299.99
Vintage Macintosh lc iii Software Floppy Disks + Books Good Condition Untested
$100.00
Retro iMac G3 "Sorry, No Beige" Premium Mug – 11oz of Pure 1998 Energy
$11.00
VTG 2001 Apple Mac OS X v10.0.3 Retail Software CD OEM With SEALED Manual See..
$58.97