Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Installation fails

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    Let us know how they do eh? I've never dealt with them before.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacherus
    Let us know how they do eh? I've never dealt with them before.
    CheapBytes offered a replacement CD or a refund. I asked for the refund and it was credited to my account yesterday--very professional.

  3. #13
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    Quote Originally Posted by mrob
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacherus
    Let us know how they do eh? I've never dealt with them before.
    CheapBytes offered a replacement CD or a refund. I asked for the refund and it was credited to my account yesterday--very professional.
    No kidding? They didn't even want the disk back? wow- I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacherus
    No kidding? They didn't even want the disk back? wow- I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
    I offered to send the CD back but they didn't reply. I've found another vendor who offers ver. 3.2 at about one third the cost.

  5. #15
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    USA, IL
    Posts
    1,041
    WHO??? Post the link, man!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrob
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacherus
    No kidding? They didn't even want the disk back? wow- I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
    I offered to send the CD back but they didn't reply. I've found another vendor who offers ver. 3.2 at about one third the cost.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Bechtel
    WHO??? Post the link, man!!


    I offered to send the CD back but they didn't reply. I've found another vendor who offers ver. 3.2 at about one third the cost.
    www.edmunds-enterprises.com

    Check here for more vendors:

    www.debian.org/CD/vendors/

  7. #17
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Podunk, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    470
    They are listing the 3-23 version of 3.2, I'd wait for 3-28 or newer, the releases lately with 3.2 are about every day or two.

    Until the 3-28 release myconfig and/or myhome is kind of messed up, these as far as I'm concerned are the best improvements to the system.

    Sure KDE 3.1(.1) looks better and may be slightly faster, but ease of operation is the key, not eye-candy.

    rock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. tohd fails
    By tmj0nes99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 07:16 PM
  2. CD fails to boot
    By robbyappleton in forum General Support
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-29-2004, 09:08 PM
  3. Probleme nach installation!! - Problems after installation!!
    By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
  4. SU fails after install
    By cr8dle2grave in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 06:55 PM
  5. Fails to boot
    By AndrewDucker in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 09:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$119.00



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears picture

Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears

$79.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch

$79.99



Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter picture

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter

$59.99



New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty picture

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty

$895.00



Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP picture

Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP

$139.00



Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW) picture

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)

$949.99



JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE picture

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE

$59.99



Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB picture

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB

$54.99