Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Installation fails

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    Let us know how they do eh? I've never dealt with them before.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacherus
    Let us know how they do eh? I've never dealt with them before.
    CheapBytes offered a replacement CD or a refund. I asked for the refund and it was credited to my account yesterday--very professional.

  3. #13
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    Quote Originally Posted by mrob
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacherus
    Let us know how they do eh? I've never dealt with them before.
    CheapBytes offered a replacement CD or a refund. I asked for the refund and it was credited to my account yesterday--very professional.
    No kidding? They didn't even want the disk back? wow- I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacherus
    No kidding? They didn't even want the disk back? wow- I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
    I offered to send the CD back but they didn't reply. I've found another vendor who offers ver. 3.2 at about one third the cost.

  5. #15
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    USA, IL
    Posts
    1,041
    WHO??? Post the link, man!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrob
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacherus
    No kidding? They didn't even want the disk back? wow- I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
    I offered to send the CD back but they didn't reply. I've found another vendor who offers ver. 3.2 at about one third the cost.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Bechtel
    WHO??? Post the link, man!!


    I offered to send the CD back but they didn't reply. I've found another vendor who offers ver. 3.2 at about one third the cost.
    www.edmunds-enterprises.com

    Check here for more vendors:

    www.debian.org/CD/vendors/

  7. #17
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Podunk, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    470
    They are listing the 3-23 version of 3.2, I'd wait for 3-28 or newer, the releases lately with 3.2 are about every day or two.

    Until the 3-28 release myconfig and/or myhome is kind of messed up, these as far as I'm concerned are the best improvements to the system.

    Sure KDE 3.1(.1) looks better and may be slightly faster, but ease of operation is the key, not eye-candy.

    rock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. tohd fails
    By tmj0nes99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 07:16 PM
  2. CD fails to boot
    By robbyappleton in forum General Support
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-29-2004, 09:08 PM
  3. Probleme nach installation!! - Problems after installation!!
    By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
  4. SU fails after install
    By cr8dle2grave in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 06:55 PM
  5. Fails to boot
    By AndrewDucker in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 09:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver picture

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver

$1500.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G

$75.00



Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New picture

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New

$50.00



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points picture

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points

$36.00



Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network picture

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network

$874.99



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module

$30.00



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver picture

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver

$79.89