Also it seems you need to re-save the XF86Config-4 a few times before it works, when it goes through you should see it in the preferences for X display correctly.
I've been using Knoppix 3.6 for about a month now and decided it is the distro for me.
I've been searching forums and google for help setting everything up and now that everything is finally working I made some How To's.
They Include:
*The Complete Knoppix 3.7 Install guide for my Compaq Presario 2500
*The How to guide for THE IGP 340M (AKA: Mobility U2)
*The Audigy 2 NX USB Soundcard how to
*The Ipod How to
The Website is very basic
http://2570ca.150m.com/
(this is my first post and if it's in the wrong section I'm sorry)
Also it seems you need to re-save the XF86Config-4 a few times before it works, when it goes through you should see it in the preferences for X display correctly.
Awesome! Love to see things to help new people!
jd
Would you mind if I inculded that on my website? Im tryin to build a linux section and theese are really good. let me know if its alright![]()
Are you sure you don't want it to say "originally written"?![]()
jd
Yup I'm sure![]()

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit #2
$838.50
Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
NOB AlfaData AlfaScan Plus Hand Scanner for Commodore Amiga 256 Grayscale RARE
$149.99