How are you planning to get the update? Do you have a windows install you could download it from? Anything?
I'm running Knoppix 3.4 with KDE 3.3.2 ( I think) Is there a way to upgrade to 3.3.3 without using apt-get or anything web-involved ( WinModem....Need I say any more? and yes, I kow about linmodems.org)?
How are you planning to get the update? Do you have a windows install you could download it from? Anything?
buy kde in cdrom
http://www.kde.org/download/cdrom.php
Can you get your winmodem working in Knoppix? I have successfully used ltmodem but have had to fudge it a bit because of a conflict with gcc versions.Originally Posted by Kowood
Otherwise, you can download elsewhere, burn the .deb packages to a disk & install that way or buy a disk. Will work OK provided you get ALL the various libraries & dependencies you might need.

Lot of 32 Samsung 64GB DDR4 LRDIMM Server RAM M386A8K40CM2-CTD7Y (Hitachi VSP)
$7999.00
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Samsung 16 Gb Ddr 4-3200 Laptop Memory
$50.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung HPE 128GB DDR4 2933MHz PC4-2933Y ECC LRDIMM Server RAM Tested
$800.00
Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99
M393A4K40CB2-CTD SAMSUNG 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 DDR4 PC4-2666V Server Memory
$199.00
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99