-
After remastering Knoppix 3.6, hwsetup Segmentation Fault!
Apparently, kudzu seg fault.
Has this got to do with the kernel, modules drivers??
I have compiled in a few driver modules, and I have done a depmod.
I believe, I need to rebuild minirt26.gz.
Where can I found the "./mkinitrd.sh" referenced in Knoppix-3.4.mkcompressed ??
I believe it's not the /sbin/mkinitrd for generating initrd-2.6.7.img, or is it???
Thanks.
Alex
Similar Threads
-
By tr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2005, 09:29 AM
-
By bluestick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:33 PM
-
By bluestick in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:09 AM
-
By nob in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 06:41 AM
-
By britthouser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 03:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Oem Samsung BAR Plus 256 GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - Champagne/Silver NEW SEALED
$56.00

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00