-
deb Install on a mounted Networkdrive fron Knoppix 3.6 Live
Hello,
I use the Knoppix 3.6 Live System on my Notebook.
To store the Homedirektory and the Config files I use a USB Stick.
I can't use the HDD because of it is coded.
Now I want to install some deb packages on a mounted Networkdevice.
The dirketory is allready mounted. When i type
Code:
dpkg --install *.deb
Ther comes an error, that the statusarea form spkq is read ony.
Is there a workaround for this Problem?
How can I tell him to use the networkdevice?
And wich files must I save, to use the program after reboot.
The klik project still can use the homdirektory and this is to small and there are not alle the programms I need.
Thank you verry much,
merlin
-
Senior Member
registered user
You can't install .deb packages on a live CD system. However, you can unpack the .deb and write a wrapper, that is exactly what http://klik.berlios.de does. Please look there for more information.
Greetings,
probono
Similar Threads
-
By colpitts in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 10:37 AM
-
By redcrayon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 12:43 AM
-
By chapium in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 03:42 PM
-
By omega99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 04:11 PM
-
By the_joker02 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00