-
Senior Member
registered user
As for the quiet soundcard, this question has been asked before but as far as I know, never answered. I also have a SB live and if you turn the volume on you speakers all the way up, and play something loud, there is sound, just not much. As for the other things, I don't know, I'm relatively knew to linux myself. I've been ttrying for agood long while just to get my card reader working on a hard drive install... Best of luck.
Similar Threads
-
By ruster in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 05:19 AM
-
By mrsmidt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 09:10 PM
-
By Danmak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 03:40 AM
-
By srinivasan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 02:50 AM
-
By AdamTruth in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2003, 03:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32 Port 32x100GbE QSFP Switch
$9699.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX4650 Ethernet Switch
$35200.99

Juniper EX4300-32F 32-Port SFP Gigabit Switch EX 4300 w/ Rack Ears
$89.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99