You could download it from:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/...lowlatency-2.4
I don't think you really need it.
I tray to install that patch, but I can't, for any reazon, compiling that. But, I see another method, with a command named 'patch'.
How can I do that? and Is really relevant thata patch??
Thanks from Chile.
Bye
PD: Sorry for my poor english!![]()
You could download it from:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/...lowlatency-2.4
I don't think you really need it.

Lenovo Thinkpad E14 Laptop 14" 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected]
$126.65
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80
Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14are05 14" Ryzen 7 4700U 2.0GHz 8GB RAM 256GB
$175.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36