You can't install .deb packages on a live CD system. However, you can unpack the .deb and write a wrapper, that is exactly what http://klik.berlios.de does. Please look there for more information.
Greetings,
probono
Hello,
I use the Knoppix 3.6 Live System on my Notebook.
To store the Homedirektory and the Config files I use a USB Stick.
I can't use the HDD because of it is coded.
Now I want to install some deb packages on a mounted Networkdevice.
The dirketory is allready mounted. When i type
Ther comes an error, that the statusarea form spkq is read ony.Code:dpkg --install *.deb
Is there a workaround for this Problem?
How can I tell him to use the networkdevice?
And wich files must I save, to use the program after reboot.
The klik project still can use the homdirektory and this is to small and there are not alle the programms I need.
Thank you verry much,
merlin
You can't install .deb packages on a live CD system. However, you can unpack the .deb and write a wrapper, that is exactly what http://klik.berlios.de does. Please look there for more information.
Greetings,
probono

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST 0F23651 8TB SAS 12Gb/s 7200RPM 128MB 3.5" Ultrastar He8 HDD
$89.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Western Digital Red WD60EFRX-68MYMN1 6 TB,Internal,5400 RPM,3.5 inch Hard Drive
$179.99