-
Can I mount a 2nd hard disk if BIOS can't detect it?
Hi, I have a system with 2 hard disk and an Asus K7V. The 2nd hdd is IBM 60Gb and BIOS can't autodetect it. The mechanical parts of hdd work perfectly, but the BIOS has difficulty to detect it.
Knoppix autodetect and mount the 1st hard disk, but don't autodetect the 2nd.
Can I mount it by Knoppix CD in spite of BIOS or it's impossible? I know the LBA parameters.
How can I do it?
Thank you very much
Similar Threads
-
By Majii in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 05:27 AM
-
By Pisces_Australis in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 11:00 AM
-
By BillyBobber in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By LinuxSam in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 02:58 PM
-
By Mycroft1855 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2003, 05:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 SSD Excellent Health wiped
$54.99

KIOXIA KBG6AZNV512G 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD — TESTED & READY TO USE
$58.99