bump. I posted this in two different forums, and I got the same number of reads, and not one answer, suggestion or anything...Anyone?![]()
Hi, it's been a long time since my post (about a year), but I'm still here
I just moved to a different place ,and a new school, and this one has a different security system... Their nat server only allows some ports out, and one of the blocked ports is the secure http port. This makes it not possible for me to check my gmail, which requires a secure connection to log in. Does anyone know of any services or ANYTHING that would let me type a url like http://ip:25 or http://ip:80 and redirect to https://www.gmail.com:440 (or whatever the port for https is?
I'm sure port 25 is unblocked, because when I go on AIM, i can change the default port to 25, and it connects. No proxy required.
Ok, thanks in advance.
Hernan
bump. I posted this in two different forums, and I got the same number of reads, and not one answer, suggestion or anything...Anyone?![]()

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99