-
Senior Member
registered user
Knoppicillin 3
Knoppix with virus scanner and Paragon drivers for ntfs write privileges.
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/51213
-
Well, my german is very bad. And so, I wasn't able to found how to get the CD. Somebody could please post the direct link to the iso o to some torrent?
By the way, I wasn´t able to make work the ntfs captive drivers with knoppix 3.7. I expect that this cd do the trick
-
Knoppicillin 3.1 iso
Try this:
ed2k://|file|Knoppicillin-3.1.iso|118687744|B4090E850AA4FC661485AE29B55E058B |/
I was seeding it as a bittorrent... but the tracker isn't around anymore :o(
-
Re: Knoppicillin 3.1 iso

Originally Posted by
knoppicill
Try this:
ed2k://|file|Knoppicillin-3.1.iso|118687744|B4090E850AA4FC661485AE29B55E058B |/
I was seeding it as a bittorrent... but the tracker isn't around anymore

(
Try this now...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=102908
Similar Threads
-
By White Rabbit in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 09:19 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-18-2003, 07:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95