Knoppix with virus scanner and Paragon drivers for ntfs write privileges.
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/51213
Knoppix with virus scanner and Paragon drivers for ntfs write privileges.
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/51213
Well, my german is very bad. And so, I wasn't able to found how to get the CD. Somebody could please post the direct link to the iso o to some torrent?
By the way, I wasn´t able to make work the ntfs captive drivers with knoppix 3.7. I expect that this cd do the trick
Try this:
ed2k://|file|Knoppicillin-3.1.iso|118687744|B4090E850AA4FC661485AE29B55E058B |/
I was seeding it as a bittorrent... but the tracker isn't around anymore :o(
Try this now...Originally Posted by knoppicill
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=102908

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73