-
Senior Member
registered user
Knoppicillin 3
Knoppix with virus scanner and Paragon drivers for ntfs write privileges.
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/51213
-
Well, my german is very bad. And so, I wasn't able to found how to get the CD. Somebody could please post the direct link to the iso o to some torrent?
By the way, I wasn´t able to make work the ntfs captive drivers with knoppix 3.7. I expect that this cd do the trick
-
Knoppicillin 3.1 iso
Try this:
ed2k://|file|Knoppicillin-3.1.iso|118687744|B4090E850AA4FC661485AE29B55E058B |/
I was seeding it as a bittorrent... but the tracker isn't around anymore :o(
-
Re: Knoppicillin 3.1 iso

Originally Posted by
knoppicill
Try this:
ed2k://|file|Knoppicillin-3.1.iso|118687744|B4090E850AA4FC661485AE29B55E058B |/
I was seeding it as a bittorrent... but the tracker isn't around anymore

(
Try this now...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=102908
Similar Threads
-
By White Rabbit in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 09:19 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-18-2003, 07:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25