Wouldn't this do better in DSL's forum?Originally Posted by 00zero
![]()
But I can still hlep you alittle, vfat is just Fat32. And yes you can partiton it. I don't know if you can with qtpartred, but I know another program can.
im running dsl on a live cd and it has a program to install to a usb flash drive.
how do i format the usb drive to install DSL (it wants vfat)?
can i run dsl off the usb drive and use the other space for windows files for school projects? if not can i partition a usb flash drive?
how can i make a boot disc for computers that can't boot from usb?
thanks
Jonathan
Wouldn't this do better in DSL's forum?Originally Posted by 00zero
![]()
But I can still hlep you alittle, vfat is just Fat32. And yes you can partiton it. I don't know if you can with qtpartred, but I know another program can.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 Dual Xeon Gold 5215 64GB DDR4 RAM 1U Rack Server No HDD.
$429.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99