Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cd Label Wanted

  1. #1

    Cd Label Wanted

    I've burned the CD but I now want to print a label for it. Has anybody created one they would like to share?

    If not where should I look for decent graphics to use.

    (I'll be printing it using Windows because I haven't learned too much about linux yet).

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: Cd Label Wanted

    Quote Originally Posted by completenewbie
    I've burned the CD but I now want to print a label for it. Has anybody created one they would like to share?

    If not where should I look for decent graphics to use.

    (I'll be printing it using Windows because I haven't learned too much about linux yet).
    Try here.

Similar Threads

  1. Proxy utility wanted!!!
    By xaviers2002 in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 06:29 PM
  2. error unable to open /dev/hda-unrecognized disk label?
    By duah55 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 07:45 PM
  3. Wanted desperately: ACPI !!!
    By fcc in forum Laptops
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:22 PM
  4. CD Label Art
    By marti in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 10:16 PM
  5. Wanted: Overview
    By senorian in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray picture

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray

$174.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5 picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5

$375.00



AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1) picture

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)

$189.00



Advantech ARK-3500 Fanless Industrial PC i7-3610QE 8GB        picture

Advantech ARK-3500 Fanless Industrial PC i7-3610QE 8GB

$200.00



AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED picture

AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED

$300.00



Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151) picture

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)

$189.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor

$360.00



Apple Macbook Pro 13

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good

$464.99



Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11 picture

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11

$250.00



DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS picture

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS

$99.99