I've tried everything to get the system sounds to click, beep, whistle.... and still no luck. They only appear when I log into root. Anyone know how to get these sounds to work in my acct.
I've tried everything to get the system sounds to click, beep, whistle.... and still no luck. They only appear when I log into root. Anyone know how to get these sounds to work in my acct.

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95