Hello,
How can I customize the K Menu ? (to remove items). I've looked in /usr/share/applnk and /var/lib/menu-xdg/ but I don't know how to do.
Thank you,
Hello,
How can I customize the K Menu ? (to remove items). I've looked in /usr/share/applnk and /var/lib/menu-xdg/ but I don't know how to do.
Thank you,
normally in
/etc/skel/.config/menu
or
/home/knoppix/.config/menus
there are a txt file with all k menu entries. Or using the Xnest, and KMenuEdit.
Good Luck

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09