-
Changing kernel?
I have compiled my kernel, with my options, but I have a problm.
If I install it on my knoppix hd, no problem. It boot correctly.
But if I install it on my knoppix customization, it doesn't boot. It don't found the kernel.
What steps I must follow to change the kernel in the knxsource?
tnx
-
Senior Member
registered user
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...tomKernelHowto has a full description of how to compile your own custom kernel for Knoppix.
-
re
This howto is for knoppix 3.3.
knoppix 3.4 and higer don't use boot.img... what I have to do?
tnx
Similar Threads
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By sbkryan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 02:06 AM
-
By cjaferre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 02:54 AM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
-
By Joseph_K in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 01:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

SK Hynix 32GB (4 x 8GB) DIMM DDR4 2133 2Rx8 ECC Memory RAM HMA41GR7AFR8N
$109.99

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99

SK Hynix 64GB DDR4-2400 PC4-2400T ECC RDIMM Server RAM 46W0841
$239.00

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95