-
Junior Member
registered user
I did it:)))
Finally, it worked. But not the way, I posted before.
Here is what I`ve made:
I copied the iso file KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-04-EN.iso, which i have downloaded, to the dev/hda1 (that`s the partition where is my WinXP too), rename it to knoppix.iso, then I booted from the cdrom with cd that contains the same .iso file as above but burned on that cd (that`s knoppix cd
and used the next cheatcode
knoppix bootfrom=/dev/hda1/k*.iso
that`s how i booted knoppx from the HD
The I made my persistant home directory in dev/hda5 and save my config file there too (I understand that is realy important the iso image of the knoppix and the home directory to be on a different partitions)
The next time I boot, i used:
knoppix home=scan myconfig=scan bootfrom=/dev/hda1/k*.iso
And it worked
))
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$259.02

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00