-
Did some more compiling, 2.6.9-rc2 this time. Now k3b works and I've realised that my cdrecord package is broken, or the config is borked. I can blank cd's with:
cdrecord -v dev=/dev/hdc blank=fast but recording doesn't work even as root from a VT.
Oh, well, I'll just use k3b and see if cdrecord is updated sometimes soon. K3b seems to use mkisofs, cdrdao and growisofs for burning so at least I can burn, I'll just miss my burning script.
And yes, I did a reinstall on cdrecord 2.0+a38-1 , and a dpkg-reconfigure just to be on the safe side
As a sidenote, running lilo or shutdown doesn't work with 2.6.9-rc2, so it's 2.6.7 for now.
Similar Threads
-
By RedCharlie in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:32 AM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00