-
Senior Member
registered user
It isn't like I do upgrades for the sheer thrill of it :P generally I want a newer version of some proggie I like and it brings in the whole enchilida of dependencies (think KDE here). I usually go for the update if something I use has an annoying glitch (again, think KDE here) or there is new functionality. Then you get into the whole chicken&egg thing or is it shoe & nail
I held onto BH4 for ages in unstable debian terms (2-3months
) but finally gave in for something or another. If it wasn't for my fondness of KDE apps I probably could make do with far fewer upgrades.
Similar Threads
-
By jon267 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2005, 10:35 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 12-03-2004, 02:33 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 01:10 AM
-
By MattT in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 01:52 AM
-
By RoadKill in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99

samsung 350xba-K05 Chrome book 4 128GB 4G Ram Intel Celeron N4000
$149.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ 11in 6GB RAM 256MB Wi‑Fi + 5G Tablet Gray
$199.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77

Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue
$299.00